Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage Site Access on behalf of Lendlease with a team of Project, Account, Communication, Data Administration, and Customer Support Specialists.
- provide access to company and worker data
- manage training and inductions
- administer contractor compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage performance over term of a contract
Which Lendlease projects currently use Site Access?
Currently, the projects listed on the page linked to below are implementing Lendlease Site Access for their workers and contractors:
Clicking through to each project from the page above will explain the process contractors must follow to register to work on that particular project, including system links.
The website lendleasecontractors.com.au has been developed for Lendlease contractors to explain Site Access, and guide their use of it.